Updated for Fall 2020The Wise Dining Hall has the perfect assortment of foods to satisfy any college students needs! With all-you-care-to-eat service, the Wise Dining Hall houses a mix of everything, including freshly made-to-order sandwiches, delicious pizza, a fully-stocked salad bar, vegetarian options, and a dessert section! Our culinary team offers an ever-changing variety of cuisines for students, faculty, and staff. Everyone will find something to chow down on!
Fall 2020 Station and Procedure Overview
- Please arrive during your assigned mealtime. This allows us to adhere to mandated capacity limits in the seating and serving areas.
- When you enter please make sure to sanitize your hands at the cashier station.
- All stations will serve the same menu to assist with crowd control and speed of service.
- All stations will be served by an attendant. If you would like another serving, please do not hesitate to ask your server.
- If you have completed your meal but are still hungry, please retrieve a ticket from our team member next to the seating area and provide it to the cashier upon re-entry.
- We will close every 50 minutes during meal periods to disinfect the serving and seating area.
Accepted Tenders – Meal Swipe, Meal Points, Bite Pay, Cadet Cash, Credit Card, Cash