Covid-19 UpdateTake out food only. The seating area will remain closed
Updated for Fall 2020The Wise Dining Hall has the perfect assortment of foods to satisfy any college students needs! With all-you-care-to-eat service, the Wise Dining Hall houses a mix of everything, including freshly made-to-order sandwiches, delicious pizza, a fully-stocked salad bar, vegetarian options, and a dessert section! Our culinary team offers an ever-changing variety of cuisines for students, faculty, and staff. Everyone will find something to chow down on!
Fall 2020 Station and Procedure Overview
- Please arrive during your assigned mealtime. This allows us to adhere to mandated capacity limits in the seating and serving areas.
- When you enter please make sure to sanitize your hands at the cashier station.
- All stations will serve the same menu to assist with crowd control and speed of service.
- All stations will be served by an attendant. If you would like another serving, please do not hesitate to ask your server.
- If you have completed your meal but are still hungry, please retrieve a ticket from our team member next to the seating area and provide it to the cashier upon re-entry.
- We will close every 50 minutes during meal periods to disinfect the serving and seating area.
Accepted Tenders – Meal Swipe, Meal Points, Bite Pay, Cadet Cash, Credit Card, Cash